Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Luke The Jackal - The Frightening Kinship I Feel With A Terrorist

Luke Ford writes:

I just watched a miniseries on the terrorist Carlos the Jackal and felt a strange kinship with the man.

I remember when I was booted from Young Israel of Century City in June 2001, some members of the shul called me an “internet terrorist” for my blogging about Dennis Prager.

I’ve never been able to forget that. I always thought I was the good guy. Imperfect, sure, but I was fighting on the side of God. I fought to get important stories out to people. I fought to tell the side of the little guy who was getting squashed and abused.

I spoke truth to power!

When I got called an “internet terrorist”, I felt like that Michael Douglas character in the movie Falling Down who’s stunned to learn that he’s the bad guy.

As IMDB summarizes the movie: “An unemployed defense worker frustrated with the various flaws he sees in society, begins to psychotically and violently lash out against them.”

Here are some of my other dating interviews:

* Orit Arfa
* Rabbi Ally
* Tamara Shayne Kagel
* Neil Strauss
* Rachel Resnick
* Sexual Addiction

No comments: