Monday, May 30, 2011

The Danger Of Tasting Sexual Variety

Luke Ford writes: A 28 yo man calls Dennis Prager’s show today. “I noticed with my first girlfriend I didn’t have an interest in being with many women. It wasn’t until I had my second that I was interested in being with my third and fourth. I’ve noticed the same thing with some of my friends. It seems that the more experience you get, the more interest you are in being with many women.

“Places with arranged marriages. It’s claimed they are unlikely to end in divorce. I always thought that was because they were in places where the male and female were likely to be virgins when married and that’s a powerful thing to keep a couple together.”

Dennis: “I would be curious to know if men who’ve married the only woman they’ve been with are less likely to be unfaithful.”



No comments: